Figuring out the blind spots of the companies in order to make it run smoothly. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Edie Okamoto (https://www.linkedin.com/in/edieokamoto/), who is the Chief Strategy Officer of eagleONE. She provides advice to C-level managers on how to organize their companies internally to have their operations match their messaging for customers and stakeholders.
Edie has held roles in business development, marketing, advertising and media relations experience, setting up distribution internationally, as part of an internal team or on a consulting basis. Edie has experience with advising companies through rapid growth periods, receiving funding, international expansion, and adding new product lines or divisions. She also provides guidance as a change agent when a company wishes to adapt to new industry conditions or a changing competitive landscape. She has brought together and managed, audited PR, Market Research, and Advertising in over 33 countries.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- CEO and managers #BlindSpots should reach out to Edie Okamoto by visiting her website at https://eagle1group.com/ or https://www.linkedin.com/in/edieokamoto/.
- Whether it’s a startup or a mid-sized company, they are there because they are accomplished, but it doesn’t mean that they don’t have #BlindSpots. https://www.linkedin.com/in/edieokamoto/ @OkamotoEdie
- I come in where every aspect that makes companies run smoothly. I help them see those aspects clearly and guide them on figuring out how they can increase the efficiency of the company. #BlindSpots https://www.linkedin.com/in/edieokamoto/ @OkamotoEdie
- I helped over 200 companies go through that process. I wrote the original launch pad for Microsoft. I helped get international distribution for companies. I have a lot of experience and people know about it. #BlindSpots https://www.linkedin.com/in/edieokamoto/ @OkamotoEdie
- A lot of the people I meet are through volunteer work because that’s a wonderful, neutral place to get to know and appreciate each other. #BlindSpots https://www.linkedin.com/in/edieokamoto/ @OkamotoEdie
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.