Unlock your team’s capacity and hit goals by realizing their potential. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Brenda Batista – Mollohan (https://www.linkedin.com/in/brenda-batista-mollohan/), who is the President of Inspiring Company Culture. She helps business leaders unlock their team’s potential and boost business results with a customized roadmap to success.
Brenda helps leaders unlock their teams’ potential with a simple, low cost process that requires an investment of just an hour a week. This proven process works for teams of all sizes in every industry. She can help you catapult your team from average to invincible team performance. As a result-driven, process improvement expert, it was painful to watch a business unit miss its targets because people were wasting time and energy on drama amongst team members. Sometimes it was outright hostility and intentional undermining of goals.
If you’re a people manager and your team is not realizing their potential, you should reach out to Brenda Batista-Mollohan by sending her a message at Brenda@inspiringcompanyculture.com or by visiting her LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/brenda-batista-mollohan/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- People managers who really don’t #Realize their team’s potential should reach out to Brenda Batista-Mollohan by visiting her LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/brenda-batista-mollohan/.
- You have to communicate well and build relationships to #Realize your team’s potential. https://www.linkedin.com/in/brenda-batista-mollohan/
- When everyone on your team is working on the right things, they unlock their capacity to do more and hit their goals. #RealizePotential https://www.linkedin.com/in/brenda-batista-mollohan/
- You can’t lead a team successfully unless you know what their weaknesses are. #RealizePotential https://www.linkedin.com/in/brenda-batista-mollohan/
- I get to the heart of you can make things better for your team and help them #RealizeTheirPotential. https://www.linkedin.com/in/brenda-batista-mollohan/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.