Gain traction, drive growth, and mobilize support by making courage contagious. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Louise Yochee Klein (https://www.linkedin.com/in/louiseyocheeklein/), an innovation leadership mentor, influence impact pitch coach, and innovation leadership workshop facilitator.
A serial entrepreneur, Louise Yochee Klein started her prestigious career in business in Vancouver, and later on, moved to Philadelphia where she obtained her doctorate in clinical psychology and worked as a clinician for years. Eventually, she became an adjunct professor in the international MBA program of Temple University and has authored three books.
Louise Yochee Klein associated herself with angel investment groups such as Keiretsu Forum in San Francisco, California and Mid Atlantic Bio Angels (MABA) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to get up-to-speed with anything novel and exciting that would pique her curiosity.
She is currently the leadership advisor, global project manager, and principal of Courage Growth Partners, an institute that equips leaders and employees with stupendous courage to get traction, get funded, and get ahead.
If your employees have got courage issues, Louise Yochee Klein can help lift them up. Feel free to drop by her LinkedIn page at https://www.linkedin.com/in/louiseyocheeklein/ or shoot her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are several AHA messages from this episode:
- Employees with #courage problems should reach out to Louise Yochee Klein. https://www.linkedin.com/in/louiseyocheeklein/ @SavtaYochee
- The reason I belong to angel investment groups like Keiretsu Forum or MABA- Mid Atlantic Bio Angels out of New York is because I love to know what is new, what is different, what is exciting! #Courage https://www.linkedin.com/in/louiseyocheeklein/ @SavtaYochee
- I invite people to check out the website, http://couragegrowthpartners.com/ because there are a lot of white papers on there, articles, and all kinds of things! #Courage https://www.linkedin.com/in/louiseyocheeklein/ @SavtaYochee
- I love to know what is new, what is different, and what is exciting as they pique my own curiosities! #Courage https://www.linkedin.com/in/louiseyocheeklein/ @SavtaYochee
- Humans just need that lift. So, I help them get there, how to play with their strengths, surround themselves with the right people that will balance out their skills and will make their own great contributions. #Courage https://www.linkedin.com/in/louiseyocheeklein/ @SavtaYochee
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.