Lead through diversity and inclusion to obliterate bias and generate opportunity. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Chuck Shelton (https://www.linkedin.com/in/greatheartconsulting/), the founder and chief executive officer of Greatheart Consulting.
Chuck Shelton is committed to employing diversity and inclusion in all areas of work. He helps leaders and organizations develop inclusive leadership practices to ensure that they are integrated holistically into their organization’s culture.
If you are struggling with diversity and inclusion, it is best to reach out to Chuck Shelton by visiting his LinkedIn profile at https://www.linkedin.com/in/greatheartconsulting/ and his website at https://www.greatheartconsulting.com/.
Here are several AHA messages from this episode:
- Executives struggling with diversity and #Inclusion should reach out to Chuck Shelton. https://www.linkedin.com/in/greatheartconsulting/ @ChuckShelton1
- We know how to lead effectively and work with customers. And for people who come from many advantages, like I do, the opportunity in this work is to get past the fear and a less-developed point of view. #Inclusion https://www.linkedin.com/in/greatheartconsulting/ @ChuckShelton1
- We are declaring inclusive leaders by the people that we lead, wanting to work with us, wanting to follow us, wanting to mentor us, wanting to buy for us. So, that is the power and inclusive leadership! #Inclusion https://www.linkedin.com/in/greatheartconsulting/ @ChuckShelton1
- With humility, we need to be focused on the practical skills for us to grow more inclusively and to make a difference in the way that we take bias out of the systems and our organizations. #Inclusion https://www.linkedin.com/in/greatheartconsulting/ @ChuckShelton1
- Trust is a super valuable asset. It is a way for us to show care for one another. It is the way for us to get the job done. It is the way to keep our promises to customers! #Inclusion https://www.linkedin.com/in/greatheartconsulting/ @ChuckShelton1
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.