Advance beyond plateau in career development. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Randall Englund (https://www.linkedin.com/in/randalllenglund/), author, speaker, trainer, professional facilitator, project management educator for executives, managers, and teams, and consultant/owner for the Englund Project Management Consultancy. He was formerly the senior project manager at Hewlett-Packard and has received awards from the Project Management Institute.
Randall has a passion for helping others become more complete and get past their career plateaus. He believes that all leaders need to create healthy environments for people to consistently and sustainably achieve project success.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Professionals stuck on a career plateau should reach out to Randall Englund. https://www.linkedin.com/in/randallenglund/
- My role is to help you come out from the “same old, same old” and advance your career by exploiting other untapped skills you actually have. #TheCompleteProfessional http://www.englundpmc.com/
- I can ask the tough questions to work with you in changing your thinking and see other possibilities for your growth. #TheCompleteProfessional http://www.linkedin.com/in/randallenglund/
- With my guidance, I can teach you how to achieve greater results in your projects and in whatever role you have in your organization. #TheCompleteProfessional https://www.englundpmc.com/
- I can provide experienced insights and motivation as I challenge your status quo so you can be more confident in going to the next level. #TheCompleteProfessional https://www.englundpmc.com/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.