Unlock the magic in living a radiant, extraordinary life. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Elaine Gibson (https://www.linkedin.com/in/elainegibson/), speaker, author, mentor, founder of Renewed Living, Inc. and creator of Extraordinary Living Made Easy method. She is a certified raw food educator and chef, and holds a Master’s degree in education and dance who desires to see women move through their personal dance of discovery, of reclaiming their health and living in a pollution and toxic-free environment.
Elaine helps women embrace new lifestyle patterns and habits for disease prevention and optimal health. She believes that true prevention and wellness takes place from the inside-out and outside-in.
If you or somebody you know, love, and trust feel that self care is selfish, consider reaching out to Elaine Gibson by visiting her website https://renewedlivinginc.com/ and LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/in/elainegibson/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Women who feel that self care is selfish should reach out to Elaine Gibson. https://www.linkedin.com/in/elainegibson/
- In your own unique style, I can help you uncover the magic of the fountain of youth by embracing self care as it means embracing all areas in your life. #RenewedLiving https://renewedlivinginc.com/ @renewedliving4u
- As you learn how to make simple, small and incremental changes in your move towards a healthy lifestyle, I can help you enjoy life at whatever age you are in. #RenewedLiving https://www.linkedin.com/in/elainegibson/
- In order to do more for others, I can show you how to figure out the best ways to take care of yourself. #RenewedLiving https://renewedlivinginc.com/ @renewedliving4u
- I can share with you the principle of natural clean living to counteract stressful and health-damaging effects that modern living has on the body, mind, and relationships. #RenewedLiving https://renewedlivinginc.com/ @renewedliving4u
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.