Providing a positive, safe and respectful environment to create a better workplace. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Sejal Thakkar (https://www.linkedin.com/in/sejalthakkar/), who is the Chief Civility Officer of TrainXtra. Sejal is also a Passionate Attorney and Educator with focus on delivering specifically tailored employment law and human resources training for employers on a variety of topics including harassment, bullying, discrimination, unconscious bias, diversity and inclusion and leadership training.
She helps companies create positive, safe and respectful workplaces by providing effective customized training programs. My highly experiential workshops are tailored to bring the courtroom to the training room in an interactive, engaging environment that favors human stories over compliance checklists.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Companies with the yucky #Workplaces should reach out to Sejal Thakkar by visiting her website at https://trainxtra.com/ or her LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/sejalthakkar/.
- I help companies really who want to provide positive safe and respectful #Workplaces. https://www.linkedin.com/in/sejalthakkar/
- It needs to increase retention and awareness on these issues to help build the practical day to day skills that employees need to create better #Workplaces. https://www.linkedin.com/in/sejalthakkar/
- I chose the #Workplace, because that’s an environment that I can focus in on. Its small enough that we can actually make a difference. https://www.linkedin.com/in/sejalthakkar/
- We can’t be complacent and expect our #Workplace cultures change by themselves. https://www.linkedin.com/in/sejalthakkar/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.