Hit the invisible block in your life to break through and fully express yourself. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Amira Alvarez (https://www.linkedin.com/in/amiraalvarez/). She is the founder and CEO of The Unstoppable Woman, a global coaching company helping thousands of driven women, entrepreneurs, and self-employed professionals achieve their financial breakthrough.
As someone who has made a quantum leap, she knows exactly what mindset shifts are required to get out of your own way, master the art of success, and gain the confidence and freedom to keep growing. Amira has served individuals in a wide range of industries including real estate, business consulting, the arts, coaching, law, medicine as well as leaders in corporate positions.
If you are a high-performing woman, but you’re hitting some invisible blocks that are not allowing you to break through, you should reach out to Amira Alvarez by visiting her website at https://theunstoppablewoman.com/ or https://www.linkedin.com/in/amiraalvarez/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Women who are high-performing and #SelfSabotaging should reach out to Amira Alvarez by visiting her website at https://theunstoppablewoman.com/ or her LinkedIn profile at https://www.linkedin.com/in/amiraalvarez/.
- They don’t know what’s actually stopping them, but it’s this invisible barrier, this inner peace that they can’t see but they keep. #SelfSabotaging https://www.linkedin.com/in/amiraalvarez/
- One of the secret sauces to quantum leaping and scaling rapidly is this full expression of yourself and understanding. #SelfSabotaginghttps://www.linkedin.com/in/amiraalvarez/
- We don’t just work in our business here, we’re whole people, and we want to be a full expression of ourselves. #SelfSabotaging https://www.linkedin.com/in/amiraalvarez/
- If we’re not truly seen, heard, or understood, or we won’t be able to fully express ourselves, then we’re not living out our full potential in this life. #SelfSabotaging https://www.linkedin.com/in/amiraalvarez/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.