Thought Leader Life 748: Guest Jon Mertz
Cultivate the sense of community and sense of responsibility through business leadership. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Jon Mertz (https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonmertz/), the founder of Santa Fe Innovates.
Jon Mertz is a researcher, speaker, and thought entrepreneur. He is a farmer’s son, who adheres to the mindset of a farmer that possesses a sense of responsibility. Whilst it has been long since he had left their farm for his career in the government, large corporations, and entrepreneurship, he still believes in the power of interconnection and dedication to hard work for the betterment of society.
If you’re a leader that doesn’t lead like a farmer, you should reach out to Jon Mertz by logging on to https://www.jonmertz.com/ or by visiting https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonmertz/.
Here are several AHA messages from this episode:
- Leaders who don’t lead farmers should reach out to Jon Mertz. #BusinessLeadership https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonmertz/ @jonmertz
- The role of CEOs is really having healthy conversations about pressing issues and trying to cultivate that sense of responsibility and sense of community within young business leaders. #BusinessLeadership https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonmertz/ @jonmertz
- I spent the first eight years of my career in Washington DC, being involved in politics and government. So I understood the role of constituents and how you need to listen, give back and provide service to them! #BusinessLeadership https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonmertz/ @jonmertz
- I work as a guest lecturer talking about the role of CEOs. And in this world of activism, the issues are so intertwined with the businesses today. So I foster a healthy discourse within the populace. #BusinessLeadership https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonmertz/ @jonmertz
- It’s not just working with the entrepreneurs, but with our community as well, because we know it takes a community to launch a business and to keep it centered in profit and purpose! #BusinessLeadership https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonmertz/ @jonmertz
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.