Our guest for Episode #135 is Swami Sadashiva Tirtha (@monkmedium).
In this episode, Mitchell Levy (@HappyAbout), the AHA Guy at AHAthat (http://AHAthat.com) and a people publisher that empowers thought leaders to share their genius, has a great conversation with #ThoughtLeader Swami Sadashiva Tirtha (@MonkMedium), also known as The Orange Cowboy (http://orangecowboy.com), who is a keynote speaker, author, and breakthrough expert with over four decades of experience in integrative wellness and consciousness. This TLL episode focuses on how to position yourself based on your core values and get your message out to the heart of people. They tackle what it means to be seen in today’s world and how to earn other people’s trust.
Swami Sadashiva and Mitchell discuss the three important factors that each of us should demonstrate in order to become successful: authenticity, vulnerability, and integrity. Swami encourages listeners to bring out the best genius in them and identify things that really matter, and then start building a life from there. He also points out that in everything we do, we should always start it with a pure heart and clean intention or commitment. Both thought leaders leave inspiring words of wisdom that are truly helpful and enticing.
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, subscribe to the channel: http://youtube.com/user/thoughtleaderlife.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from the episode. See more in the “Aha Moments from Thought Leader Life” eBooks available in the social media-enabled eBook platform, AHAthat: http://AHAthat.com.
• Integrate your mind and heart. Your head is attached to your body, so it’s going to come along for the ride. @monkmedium #TLL
• Want to earn other people’s trust? Then just show them who you really are as a person. @happyabout #TLL
• Want to help and make a difference? Start by touching people’s hearts. @monkmedium #TLL
• Become a person of #Integrity. It happens when you say you’re going to do something and you actually do what you say. @happyabout #TLL
• Be happy, keep smiling, and stay wonderful by getting your message to the heart of people. @monkmedium #TLL
Join us every Saturday at 11 am PT / 2 pm ET / 7 pm GMT at YouTube.com/user/ThoughtLeaderLife