Thought Leader Life 142: Guest Montressa Washington
In this episode, Mitchell Levy (@HappyAbout), TEDx speaker and the AHA Guy at AHAthat (http://AHAthat.com), and co-host Natalie Forest (@NatalieForest), founder of Success Revolutions and Revolutionize Your Potential (http://natalieforest.com), had a thought-provoking conversation with #ThoughtLeader Montressa Washington (http://aha.pub/AskMontressa), Knowledge Broker at Ask Montressa and Managing Director at Chrysalis Consortium, LLC.
The discussion continues on the month’s topic of reaching one’s potential. This time, guest Montressa speaks about comfortability, vulnerability, and positivity toward life. She points out that one of the main reasons people, especially young ones, aren’t achieving their potential is because they doubt themselves and their abilities! She additionally shares that asking for help or a support system is an ideal thing to do if you get lost somewhere and want to get back on track.
One more phenomenal guest will speak about his great thoughts for the month, so stay tuned for the next episode!
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, subscribe to the channel: http://youtube.com/user/thoughtleaderlife.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from the episode. See more in the “Aha Moments from Thought Leader Life” eBooks available in the social media-enabled eBook platform, AHAthat: http://AHAthat.com.
- Achieving #Potential means being able to talk & interact w/ people to get comfortable in following your dreams. http://aha.pub/AskMontressa
- Forget about self-doubt. Go out there, create your own patterns, create your own dreams, and follow them. @NatalieForest #TLL
- If you do something and it doesn’t work out, retweak it, start over, and do it better. Get out there and do it! http://aha.pub/AskMontressa
- If you want others to achieve their #Potential, then you have to allow them to be themselves. Are you doing that? @HappyAbout #TLL
- You may think that other people are perfect, but trust me, they also struggle with things just like you do. http://aha.pub/AskMontressa
Join us every Saturday at 11 am PT / 2 pm ET / 7 pm GMT at YouTube.com/user/ThoughtLeaderLife
Get your own Thought Leadership Interview series, we are now offering this great content engine to others. See a short write-up and contact information.