Our guest for Episode 146 is Carmen Gentile (http://aha.pub/CarmenGentile).
Let’s get inspired with Mitchell Levy (http://aha.pub/MitchellLevy), a TEDx speaker and the AHA Guy at AHAthat (http://AHAthat), as he joins forces with co-host Lisa McDonald (http://aha.pub/LisaMcDonald), a TV and radio host, author, motivational speaker, and blogger (http://livingfearlesslywithlisa.com), in this insightful episode of Thought Leader Life featuring Carmen Gentile (http://aha.pub/CarmenGentile), a renowned reporter and the author of the memoir, “Blindsided by the Taliban.”
Carmen Gentile provides us with remarkable insights about life and legacy, which is in line with the topic for this month. He believes that it is more important to live life in the moment and be impactful to others, rather than to capture every second through a lens. Carmen also mentions that one must be cognizant of the things that one does and says because everything has its consequences.
Here are a few AHA messages from the episode. See more in the “AHA Moments from Thought Leader Life” eBooks available in the social media-enabled eBook platform, AHAthat: http://AHAthat.com.
- Your flaws, just like your strengths, are integral parts of who you are. These are not something you can circumvent, they are parts of who you are. Embrace them! #Legacy #TLL http://aha.pub/CarmenGentile
- You’re known by the things that bring you into somebody’s mind’s eye. So, don’t fight them, go with them! #Legacy #TLL http://aha.pub/MitchellLevy
- It’s best to know your limitations professionally and personally because you can play your strengths to your advantage and downplay your limitations for you to succeed. #Legacy #TLL http://aha.pub/CarmenGentile
- You get to choose the way you live your life. You can be a risk-taker who lives life fearlessly or the other way around. What are you going to choose? #Legacy #TLL http://aha.pub/LisaMcDonald
- The people you come across in life resonate with you to a greater degree in comparison to the people you just passed on the street. Have you made a positive impact in their lives? #BeImpactful #Legacy #TLL http://aha.pub/CarmenGentile
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, subscribe to the channel: http://youtube.com/user/thoughtleaderlife.
Join us every Saturday at 11 am PT / 2 pm ET / 7 pm GMT at YouTube.com/user/ThoughtLeaderLife