Our guest for Episode 149 is Ben Gay III (http://aha.pub/BenGayIII).
In this episode, Mitchell Levy (http://aha.pub/MitchellLevy), TEDx speaker and the AHA Guy at AHAthat (https://AHAthat.com), introduces his co-host for the month, Lisa McDonald (http://aha.pub/LisaMcDonald), an author, motivational speaker, and radio-TV show host, and they share views with Ben Gay III (http://aha.pub/BenGayIII), a top-notch salesman and sales trainer with over 40 years of professional experience.
Ben Gay III provides soulful insights about how a person should be remembered once they leave the world. A person’s actions speak much about the type of legacy they leave, which is why it is important to take action and never quit when pursuing something in life. Staying humble and grounded adds to the innate goodness a person has.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from the episode. See more in the “AHA Moments from Thought Leader Life” eBooks available in the social media-enabled eBook platform, AHAthat: https://AHAthat.com.
- A #Legacy makes a person unique by what they leave behind once they’re gone. #LeaveAMark #TLL http://aha.pub/BenGayIII
- When you die, the memories you leave behind speak much about how you lived your life. What memories have you left behind? #Legacy #TLL http://aha.pub/BenGayIII
- Don’t just keep on planning or visualizing tasks, #TakeAction right away! #Legacy #TLL http://aha.pub/BenGayIII
- When you have invested so much into something, the outright mindset is not to quit, and that’s definitely non-negotiable. #Legacy #TLL http://aha.pub/LisaMcDonald
- Be remembered as someone good and decent. Being a good-hearted human being is the best #Legacy you can leave to your children. #TLL http://aha.pub/BenGayIII
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, subscribe to the channel: http://youtube.com/user/thoughtleaderlife.
Join us every Saturday at 11 am PT / 2 pm ET / 7 pm GMT at YouTube.com/user/ThoughtLeaderLife