Our guest for the month is Cory Warfield (http://aha.pub/CoryWarfield).
In this episode, Mitchell Levy (http://aha.pub/MitchellLevy), TEDx speaker and the AHA Guy at AHAthat (https://AHAthat.com), introduces his co-host, #ThoughtLeader Ronan Leonard (http://aha.pub/RonanLeonard), an author, business mentor, speaker, and founder of Return on Intellect and Eccountability, which helps overwhelmed and frustrated owners grow their businesses fast (https://www.eccountability.io/), and their guest, #ThoughtLeader Cory Warfield (http://aha.pub/CoryWarfield), a brand ambassador and evangelist, mentor, speaker, co-founder of #MentorYou Global Consultants Network, and founder of ShedWool Scheduling (https://www.shedwool.com), which has helped revolutionize the way businesses from different industries connect their employees to each other and their work schedules through customizable web and mobile apps.
This episode is packed with thought-provoking AHAmessages as they focus on #Masterminding to build additional revenue and authority using this framework.
Ronan’s expertise and his succinct way of conveying the #Mastermind message can help any aspiring individual or company grow business to new heights. He shares valuable insights about when to pursue knowledge at the right time and to be good at it. For him, your biggest asset is yourself and how you present yourself to people who are watching you: your network. Ronan believes that you should invest time, money, and knowledge in yourself as you connect with other people who have the same values and passion. He strongly suggests to always find ways to collaborate and explore new ideas together, and opportunities will come up to add revenue for your respective businesses.
Cory’s humble beginning, on the other hand — from being homeless to becoming a food server and eventually becoming a business entrepreneur himself — is a testament that #Masterminding is effective by allowing you to be the best version of yourself in the hope that people in your sphere of influence catch on with the same positivity, ambition, and sincerity to do what you really are passionate about. Cory is keen on you presenting your authentic self, showing that you actually care about what you do and the people you meet and eventually work with.
Here are a couple of AHAmessages from the episode. See more in the “AHA Moments from Thought Leader Life” eBooks available in the social media-enabled eBook platform, AHAthat: https://AHAthat.com.
- It’s not just what you know that makes you #Valuable. It’s also either what you #Give or what you #Teach. #Mastermind http://aha.pub/RonanLeonard
- How do you inspire other people, in and out of your network? You do this by #Helping and #Teaching them from a place of #Authenticity. #Mastermind http://aha.pub/RonanLeonard
- Show integrity, vulnerability, and #Authenticity. That’s when you build #Trust. #Mastermind http://aha.pub/MitchellLevy
- There are concepts that might work for some, but not for others. Learn alongside like-minded individuals, and listen to the #Sincerity of their stories to discover valuable lessons. #Mastermind http://aha.pub/CoryWarfield
- The people who taught you valuable things and skills in the past are your #Mentors. You can do the same for others as they go to you for advice. #Mastermind http://aha.pub/CoryWarfield
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, subscribe to the channel: http://youtube.com/user/thoughtleaderlife.
Join us every Saturday at 11 am PT / 2 pm ET / 7 pm GMT at YouTube.com/user/ThoughtLeaderLife