Thought Leader Life 163: Guest Justin Hibbard
Bring your brand to life fast with a high-quality voice-over narration and media production.This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Justin Hibbard (http://aha.pub/JustinHibbard), an award-winning professional voice artist and on-camera host and emcee. He launched and directs LA’s JustTheVoice Productions, Inc. and is described as the voice-over titan.
Justin works with small to major market corporate clients who are under very tight deadlines. He gives these companies a consistent branding voice that is professional and reliable and helps bring their brand to life fast.
To learn more about Justin, go to http://aha.pub/JustinHibbard. To get in touch with him, visit http://justinhibbard.com.
Here are a couple of AHAmessages from this episode:
- The pain point of many small to major marketing companies is not having a consistent high-quality and reliable branding #Voice that can help make their products come alive. http://justinhibbard.com @JustinHibbardVO
- Online videos can be a valuable tool for many companies looking to improve their marketing and business strategy. Are you looking to improve your online marketing? #VoiceOver http://justinhibbard.com @JustinHibbardVO
- An animated video can be a marketing tool that represents a company and its brand online. A high-quality and reliable #VoiceOver artist can be a critical component to create a great animated video. http://aha.pub/JustinHibbard
- A professional #VoiceOver artist can set the mood of a marketing video and add human touch to its story. How do you want your customers to feel about the product you’re marketing? http://aha.pub/JustinHibbard
- The #VoiceOver industry is driven by word of mouth and repeat business. Companies should consider working with someone who has good reviews from previous clients. http://justinhibbard.com @JustinHibbardVO
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, subscribe to the channel: http://youtube.com/user/thoughtleaderlife.
Join us every Saturday at 11 am PT / 2 pm ET / 7 pm GMT at YouTube.com/user/ThoughtLeaderLife
Get your own Thought Leadership Interview series, we are now offering this great content engine to others. See a short write-up and contact information.