Gain incredible freedom from work and greater profits by optimizing your business systems. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Josh Fonger (http://aha.pub/JoshFonger), founder and business performance architect of Work the System (WTS) Enterprises, business consultant, coach and speaker.
Josh helps entrepreneurs to design, optimize and implement business systems in order to help them grow their businesses, gain freedom from too much work and increase their profits. He understands the need to organize and systematize a business for it to run smoothly. He also guides his clients to develop their own business systems so that they will fully understand the functions and that the systems will be customized according to individual needs. Josh is passionate about helping entrepreneurs to scale their business in a way that positively impacts their customers, employees, family and themselves.
Here are a few AHA messages from this episode:
- The pain point of many entrepreneurs is that they get stuck in time because they have too much on their plate and they lack the time to finish their tasks. #OptimizeBusinessSystems https://www.workthesystem.com/ @wts_josh
- Business systems are helpful tools for entrepreneurs to manage their work and reach their goals without consuming too much of their time. They should consider working with an expert to help them optimize their #BusinessSystems. http://aha.pub/JoshFonger
- Are you working with an expert who is well-versed in optimizing #BusinessSystems? Having in-depth knowledge and an understanding of business processes can give a person the credibility to help entrepreneurs optimize their business functions. http://aha.pub/JoshFonger
- Having an optimized #BusinessSystem can help entrepreneurs to efficiently use their time without getting stressed and overworked. Do you have a well-crafted business system to support your business functions? https://www.workthesystem.com/ @wts_josh
- Designing and implementing #BusinessSystems with numerous businesses can give someone the credibility to help entrepreneurs grow their businesses. Are you getting help from someone who knows their craft well? #OptimizeBusinessSystems http://aha.pub/JoshFonger
To learn more about thought leadership and how it can help you be successful, subscribe to the channel: http://youtube.com/user/thoughtleaderlife.
Check out the latest episodes here: YouTube.com/user/ThoughtLeaderLife