Develop your leadership skills to increase impact in your organization. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Alan Gellman (http://aha.pub/AlanGellman), former chief marketing officer, general manager, and Fortune 500 senior executive.
Alan was named by Business Insider as one of the 50 most innovative CMOs in the world. He is dedicated to using his experience, insights, and wisdom to help executives and emerging leaders increase their impact and achieve their leadership goals.
Here are a couple of AHAmessages from this episode:
- The pain point of many executives and emerging leaders is needing support for how to further develop their #Leadership skills and increase their impact. https://www.convivoleadership.com @Alan_Gellman
- Learning how to build key relationships and improving communication can be an important part of #Leadership development. How are you improving your key relationships and communication? https://www.convivoleadership.com @Alan_Gellman
- Many executives and emerging leaders can benefit from learning how to create and #Lead high-functioning and engaged teams. How are you engaging your team? https://www.convivoleadership.com @Alan_Gellman
- Many executives and emerging leaders can increase their impact by expanding their understanding of how to manage change within organizations and increasing cross-company collaboration. How do you manage change? https://www.convivoleadership.com @Alan_Gellman
- Many years of experience in leading businesses both large and small can give one the credibility to help others develop #Leadership skills. Consider learning from one who can teach you! http://aha.pub/AlanGellman
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, subscribe to the channel: http://youtube.com/user/thoughtleaderlife.