Grow your business by connecting with people who have common goals and missions with collaborative economics. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert, Shontina Gladney (http://aha.pub/ShontinaGladney), President of SG Global Network, founder of My City My Biz Small and Home-Based Events, expansion developer at Intele Travel and radio host at Pinnacle Motivations International Media.
Shontina conducts business coaching for entrepreneurs. She helps to equip them with the right vehicles and tools in order to master the art of collaborative economics. Shontina is committed to helping her clients form mutually beneficial relationships in order to grow their businesses.
Here are a few AHA messages from this episode:
- The pain point of many entrepreneurs is that they tend to forget their goals and they don’t know how to successfully achieve them. #CollaborativeEconomics https://www.sggngroup.com/ @PinnacleMotive
- #CollaborativeEconomics is a great help for entrepreneurs to build their network with the right people in order to successfully achieve their goals. They should consider working with an expert who can help them collaborate with people. http://aha.pub/ShontinaGladney
- Are you working with an expert who knows #CollaborativeEconomics? Knowledge about collaborative economics can give a person the expertise to help entrepreneurs to form mutually beneficial relationships for their businesses. http://aha.pub/ShontinaGladney
- #CollaborativeEconomics can help entrepreneurs form powerful, trusted networks that collaborate with common goals and missions. How are you forming networks you can trust while working towards your goal? https://www.sggngroup.com/ @PinnacleMotive
- Doing #CollaborativeEconomics can give someone the credibility to help entrepreneurs plan and build their dream businesses with the right networks of people. Are you getting help from someone who knows collaborative economics? http://aha.pub/ShontinaGladney
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, subscribe to the channel: http://youtube.com/user/thoughtleaderlife.