Thought Leader Life 191: Guest Ken Homer
Engage in collaborative conversations to get the work done. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Ken Homer (http://aha.pub/KenHomer), founder of Collaborative Conversations and developer of The World Cafe dialogue process. He is a seasoned organizational development practitioner, coach, communication facilitator, and process artist.
Ken helps management teams, organizers, and decision-makers develop a high level of conversational competence so their team can have more effective collaborations. He coaches them on how to listen and communicate in such a way that everyone in the conversation can contribute and bring out the best in each other.
To learn more about Ken Homer, go to http://aha.pub/KenHomer. To get in touch with him, visit https://www.KenHomer.com/.
Here are a couple of AHAmessages from this episode:
- A major pain point for management teams, organizers, and decision-makers is that only one in three projects comes in on time and on budget because they don’t know how to engage in #CollaborativeConversations. https://www.KenHomer.com/ @KenHomer
- Management teams usually have a hard time talking together in ways that can bring out the best in each other. This may hinder the team from accomplishing a goal. Are you having #CollaborativeConversations in your team? https://www.KenHomer.com/ @KenHomer
- Do you know how to listen very deeply to a person, so you get what’s being said, what’s not being said, and what’s really important? Consider learning how to acquire a high level of #ConversationalCompetence at work. http://aha.pub/KenHomer
- #CollaborativeConversations involve knowing how to be in the right conversation about the right thing at the right time with the right people. Does your organization collaborate effectively to accomplish a project? https://www.KenHomer.com/ @KenHomer
- When you have #CollaborativeConversations in your organization, you can tap the wisdom of your entire team. https://www.KenHomer.com/ @KenHomer
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, subscribe to the channel: http://youtube.com/user/thoughtleaderlife.
Get your own Thought Leadership Interview series, we are now offering this great content engine to others. See a short write-up and contact information.