Close more business while staying resilient with effective growth coaching programs. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert, Debbra Sweet (http://aha.pub/DebbraSweet), founder and CEO of Sweet Marketing Solutions, a NY Times best-selling author and an award-winning leadership performance coach who inspires resilient leadership.
Debbra coaches and trains high-performing professionals about how to recover and overcome obstacles that impact business growth. She understands the importance of leading a business with resiliency and she knows how to go about creating an engaged team. Debbra offers high-content and highly-tailored programs for associations, lawyers and others.
Here are a few AHA messages from this episode:
- The pain point of some high-performing professionals is not being able to get back up again when bad things happen. This lack of resiliency can stop them from closing on and acquiring more business. #StayResilient https://sweetmarketingsolutions.com @DebbraSweet
- Getting things done and rising to the next level are great aspects to build and expand a business. Team players should consider getting a visionary and inspiring speaker to help them with these aspects. #StayResilient http://aha.pub/DebbraSweet
- Do you know how to overcome missed opportunities? Having a set of growth programs, and doing creative strategic marketing, can give a person the expertise to help professionals overcome missed opportunities. #StayResilient http://aha.pub/DebbraSweet
- Doing one-on-one coaching sessions and high-level marketing plans can give someone the credibility to help top performers stay truly resilient. Are you being guided by someone who has the credibility to help? #StayResilient http://aha.pub/DebbraSweet
- Some visionary professionals do not have the everyday feelings of others, and that can affect their company in setting a solid kickstart for a strategic marketing journey. Do you fully grasp your shortcomings? #StayResilient http://aha.pub/DebbraSweet
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, subscribe to the channel: http://youtube.com/user/thoughtleaderlife.