Upscaling your business by organizing your company culture through strategic thinking. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert, John Spence (http://aha.pub/JohnSpence), Managing Partner at John Spence LLC, strategic partner at Advisory Works, senior instructor at the National Association of Federally-Insured Credit Unions (NAFCU), an instructor at Entrepreneurs’ Organization and SIFMA, business advisor, executive coach, trainer, speaker and author.
John conducts coaching and strategic business planning for senior executives. He helps them to develop their strategic thinking skills and to organize their company cultures. John is passionate about helping his clients to create powerful and effective strategies and to execute them efficiently in order to upscale their businesses.
Here are a few AHA messages from this episode:
- The pain point of many senior executives is that they struggle to get their employees to work towards their goals. #CompanyCulture #StrategicThinking https://johnspence.com/ @AwesomelySimple
- #StrategicThinking is a great help for senior executives so that they can create effective and customized solutions for their companies and improve their #CompanyCulture. http://aha.pub/JohnSpence
- Are you working with an expert who is a #StrategicThinker? Being a strategic thinker can give a person the expertise to help senior executives to simplify confusing and complex strategies. http://aha.pub/JohnSpence
- Familiarity with #CompanyCulture can help senior executives to understand the needs of their companies and, in turn, create powerful and effective business strategies. https://johnspence.com/ @AwesomelySimple
- Doing #StrategicThinking can give someone the credibility to help senior executives understand and improve their #CompanyCulture and to align their culture to their goals. Are you getting help from someone who is proficient in strategic thinking? http://aha.pub/JohnSpence
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, subscribe to the channel: http://youtube.com/user/thoughtleaderlife.