Reduce risks and unlock new potentials for your organization through effective privacy programs. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Aaron Weller (http://aha.pub/AaronWeller), co-founder and VP strategist of Sentinel LLC, privacy strategist at eBay, and Virtual CISO and CPO at Blueprint Technologies. He is also a member of the Technical Advisory Group and faculty member of the International Association of Privacy Professionals.
Aaron conducts privacy program development and consultations for large organizations. He helps them understand, simplify, and implement privacy programs that reduce risks and unlock new potentials for the organization. Aaron is passionate about delivering concise solutions to complex problems to help his clients.
Here are a couple of AHAmessages from this episode:
- The pain point of large organizations is that they have a hard time dealing with the global quagmire of fast-changing #PrivacyRules and working them out. #PrivacyProgram https://www.sentinelcsg.com/ @GotPrivacy
- A #PrivacyProgram is a great help for large organizations in prioritizing and managing risks, as well as delivering concise solutions to complex problems. http://aha.pub/AaronWeller
- Are you working with an expert who knows about #PrivacyPrograms? Knowledge about privacy programs can give a person the expertise to help large organizations understand the changing demands of modern privacy. http://aha.pub/AaronWeller
- A #PrivacyProgram can help large organizations systematically approach challenges in order for them to achieve structured, measurable outcomes consistently. https://www.sentinelcsg.com/ @GotPrivacy
- Doing a #PrivacyProgram can give someone the credibility to help large organizations turn complex privacy concepts and regulations into concrete requirements, then execute them. Are you getting help from someone who knows privacy programs? http://aha.pub/AaronWeller
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, subscribe to the channel: http://youtube.com/user/thoughtleaderlife.