Accelerate your startup progress by removing your mental chokehold on your business. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert, Ande Lyons (http://aha.pub/AndeLyons) who helps founders of startups to accelerate toward their objectives through efficient and scalable strategies.
Ande comes to the rescue of newbie startup founders in times of emergencies and disasters by giving them quick tips and strategies to build momentum and maximize their successes.
Here are a few AHA messages from this episode:
- The pain point of many startup founders is that they are usually in a panic mode because of the mind-numbing uncertainty of their journey, which causes a mental chokehold that hinders them from reaching the next level. http://aha.pub/AndeLyons
- The mental chokehold of a startup founder can develop because of the frustrations, disasters and wrong hiring decisions that usually accompany the #StartUp journey. https://andelyons.com/ @AndeLyons
- Some of the common problems of #StartUp founders can be failed pitches, cash flow crunches, bad hires and failed customer acquisition attempts. How are you handling these problems? https://andelyons.com/ @AndeLyons
- Many newbie #StartUp founders feel that their friends and family look at them as if they are a train wreck that is about to happen which causes pressure. What do you to relieve this pressure? http://aha.pub/AndeLyons
- Having a deep understanding of #Startup life and an innovative problem-solving skill can give one the credibility to create startup strategies and solutions. Consider working with an expert to help you achieve #StartUp success. http://aha.pub/AndeLyons
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, subscribe to the channel: http://youtube.com/user/thoughtleaderlife.