A space where leaders can grow to leave a legacy. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Teresa De Grosbois http://aha.pub/TeresaDeGrosbois, head of the Evolutionary Business Council (EBC), a global community of speakers and influencers dedicated to teaching the principles of success.
Teresa is the number-one international bestselling author of “Mass Influence — The Habits of the Highly Influential,” which is now a bestseller in seven countries. A four-time international bestselling author, Teresa teaches marketing courses around the globe to business leaders and entrepreneurs on how to create massively successful word-of-mouth campaigns.
To learn more about Teresa De Grosbois, go to http://aha.pub/TeresaDeGrosbois. To learn more about the EBC, visit http://ebcouncil.com/apply, where you can also connect with a senior member to discuss your situation.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- People join the EBC because they want to change the world. They want to leave a legacy in their life. They want to make sure their life means something. https://ebcouncil.com/ @TeresaDee
- The EBC is aimed at thought leaders and people who run Impact-based businesses. We teach them to use education as the primary way of driving word-of-mouth marketing. https://ebcouncil.com/ @TeresaDee
- The EBC creates a safe space for thought leaders to do their own work. It’s important for them to have a safe place where they can ask questions they can’t ask elsewhere. https://ebcouncil.com/ @TeresaDee
- As a leader, we have our own crap to deal with in order to be authentic, congruent, and powerful. The EBC is a place to go to deal with that crap. https://ebcouncil.com/ @TeresaDee
- As you grow as a leader, social proof becomes your credibility. The credentials you have no longer matter. https://ebcouncil.com/ @TeresaDee
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com.