Retain your employees through understanding their need for family caregiving. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Tracey Lawrence (http://aha.pub/TraceyLawrence), the founder of Grand Family Planning LLC and the author of “Dementia Sucks.”
Tracey is committed to helping companies support and retain valued employees by focusing on the challenges of a growing epidemic: family caregiving.
Here are a couple of AHAmessages from this episode:
- The pain point of many companies is not understanding what it takes to hire and retain the best people. #FamilyCaregiving https://grandfamilyplanning.com @GrandFamilyPlan
- Companies can retain employees by understanding their need for #FamilyCaregiving. What are the needs of your employees? https://grandfamilyplanning.com @GrandFamilyPlan
- Addressing #FamilyCaregiving concerns at home can help free up the mental stress of employees. What methods do you use to alleviate stress? https://grandfamilyplanning.com @GrandFamilyPlan
- Many years of experience as a caregiver and authoring a book on #FamilyCaregiving can give one the credibility to help companies address the needs of their employees at home. Consider learning from one who can help you retain your employees! http://aha.pub/TraceyLawrence
- Companies can help their employees be mentally present at work by supporting their #FamilyCaregiving needs. How do you help your employees be mentally present at work? https://grandfamilyplanning.com @GrandFamilyPlan
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, subscribe to the channel: http://youtube.com/user/thoughtleaderlife.