Leverage your brain to achieve greater success with strategic agility. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Holly Green (http://aha.pub/HollyGreen), CEO and managing director at The Human Factor, Inc., speaker at Vistage International, part of the graduate faculty at Webster University, keynote speaker, management consultant, and author.
Holly conducts strategy and management consultations for successful leaders. She helps them define clearly what goals they want to accomplish and efficiently execute them. Holly is dedicated to helping her clients develop the knowledge, skills, and competencies to thrive in today’s business world.
Here are a couple of AHAmessages from this episode:
- The pain point of many successful leaders is that they are struggling to accomplish what they want for them to be more successful. #LeverageYourBrain #StrategicAgility https://thehumanfactor.biz/ @HollyGGreen
- Having the ability to adapt to new innovative ideas is a great help for successful leaders in achieving greater success at what they do and in their businesses. #StrategicAgility http://aha.pub/HollyGreen
- Are you working with an expert who knows about #StrategicAgility? Knowledge about strategic agility can give a person the expertise to help successful leaders compete in today’s uncertain markets. http://aha.pub/HollyGreen
- Having a sound mind can help successful leaders create clarity on what they want to do and execute them with excellence. Choose to work with an expert who can help you develop a sound mind. #StrategicAgility https://thehumanfactor.biz/ @HollyGGreen
- Having #StrategicAgility can give someone the credibility to help successful leaders leverage their brains to achieve long-term business success. Are you getting help from someone who has strategic agility? http://aha.pub/HollyGreen
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, subscribe to the channel: http://youtube.com/user/thoughtleaderlife.