Land corporate contracts through strategic alliance training. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert, Randall Dobbins (http://aha.pub/RandallDobbins), a best selling author, speaker and founder of Business Partner Blueprint.
Randall helps small business owners create strategic business propositions that blueprint the advantages they offer to large corporations. He provides training on the strategic alliance process to disadvantaged business owners which allows them to develop alliances with other companies and ultimately with the Fortune 500. Randall is passionate about helping disadvantaged business enterprise owners (minority and women-owned businesses) to land massive corporate contracts.
Here are a few AHA messages from this episode:
- The pain point of small business owners is not knowing how to land #CorporateContracts. https://www.dobbinsinternational.com @RandallDobbins
- Small business owners can land #CorporateContracts by understanding how to present viable solutions geared towards the value drivers of large companies. What solutions can you present to large companies? https://www.dobbinsinternational.com @RandallDobbins
- Many years of experience working for large companies can give one the credibility to provide strategic alliance training to small business owners. Consider learning from one who can help you win #CorporateContracts! http://aha.pub/RandallDobbins
- Successfully meeting and exceeding the contracting requirements of large companies can help small business owners land #CorporateContracts. What is your ability to meet and exceed contracting requirements? https://www.dobbinsinternational.com @RandallDobbins
- Small business owners can land #CorporateContracts by increasing the level of capabilities and value creation potential of their businesses. What capabilities and potential does your business have? https://www.dobbinsinternational.com @RandallDobbins
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, subscribe to the channel: http://youtube.com/user/thoughtleaderlife.