Raise children with a good relationship at home for them to become mentally and emotionally healthy individuals. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Dr. Nekeshia Hammond (http://aha.pub/DrNekeshiaHammond), founder and CEO of Hammond Psychology and Associates for more than 10 years, an Amazon international bestselling author, a speaker, and a licensed psychologist.
Dr. Hammond hosts the BWE Mental Health Moment segment on the Black Women Empowered, Inc. FB page (almost 2 million followers), where she is increasing awareness on anything surrounding mental health issues.
If you are concerned about your kids receiving the best care and support mentally and emotionally, consider reaching out to Dr. Hammond by visiting her website, http://hammondpsychology.com/ and going to http://aha.pub/DrNekeshiaHammond.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- People of different ages, young and old, who are concerned about knowing and understanding whether their loved one has a #MentalHealth disorder should reach out to Dr. Hammond. https://aha.pub/DrNekeshiaHammond
- Many parents are afraid of reaching out to their kids, especially teenagers, and asking how they are doing. I can teach you how to navigate these kinds of conversations and how to connect with your family. #MentalHealth http://hammondpsychology.com/ @Dr_Hammond
- Focusing on your child’s strengths can help end the social stigma surrounding #MentalHealth. I can help you and your kids gain confidence in opening up and talking about such things. http://hammondpsychology.com/ @Dr_Hammond
- Statistics all over the world show various cases of mental illness each year. Your family can benefit from the many years of exposure I’ve had about #MentalHealth issues and my expert understanding about what’s happening in today’s world. https://aha.pub/DrNekeshiaHammond
- Many kids nowadays can easily be influenced by peers and social media. As parents, do you need expert advice on how to provide a safe space to show the value of connection at home? #MentalHealth https://aha.pub/DrNekeshiaHammond
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.