Grow your business with strategic innovation to accelerate success and development. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Dr. Eugene Buff (http://aha.pub/EugeneBuff), founder and president of Primary Care Innovation Consulting, focused on technology scouting, commercialization, business, and management consulting.
Eugene has an M.D. and a Ph.D. in genetics and is a certified licensing professional (CLP) and a registered technology transfer professional (RTTP). He helps companies manage their innovative businesses and find and engage with proper partners and clients globally. Eugene’s clients go to him for deal-making, technology positioning and marketing, open innovation, and intellectual property management and valuation.
If you need a fresh outlook on how early startup failures can be prevented and what steps to take to find the relationship between your customer’s need and the innovation required, consider reaching out to Eugene by visiting his Twitter account, @EugeneBuff, and going to http://aha.pub/EugeneBuff.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Managers in charge of developing new technologies for their companies who don’t know where to look for new areas of business or how to recognize #Innovation when they see it should get in touch with Dr. Eugene Buff. http://aha.pub/EugeneBuff
- Many businesses can improve efficiency and increase revenue from knowing the risks and rewards of #Innovation. My guidance, being a registered technology transfer professional, can push your ideas for development. http://aha.pub/EugeneBuff
- Are you managing a mid-sized to large company, scouting for technology and professional connections? Let’s get in touch, and allow me to share my credibility in the field of #Innovation. Let’s talk. @EugeneBuff
- Does your business need to move with strategy advisement from someone whose credibility is built with clients from startups to Fortune 500s and universities? I’m your go-to guy to connect with, as my focus is all about #Innovative solutions. @EugeneBuff
- Discovery, invention and technology can be limited for many businesses due to lack of ideas, resources, and training. Do you need coaching from a licensed professional to drive #Innovation in your company? http://aha.pub/EugeneBuff
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.