Level up your government marketing strategies through effective social selling tactics. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Mark Amtower https://aha.pub/MarkAmtower, a consultant speaker, business bestselling author, columnist, adjunct graduate professor, and radio host.
Mark advises thousands of large, medium, and small companies on all aspects of marketing to the federal government. He teaches effective, cutting-edge tactics that work in the Web 2.0 world we live in.
If you’re in the government space and realize that you or your firm is not doing an effective social selling strategy and need to level up your game, you want to reach out to Mark Amtower at https://aha.pub/MarkAmtower.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Government contractors and businesses who are not fully using social platforms to effectively reach out to their target audience should see the work being done by Mark Amtower. #SocialSelling https://aha.pub/MarkAmtower
- I help companies and government contractors make sure they look good on all social platforms before identifying whom they need to reach out to. #SocialSelling https://federaldirect.net/ @Amtower
- Too many people think that if they plug in their resume, everything’s cool. But you should showcase and prove in social platforms why people should be interested in you. #SocialSelling https://aha.pub/MarkAmtower
- People get on social platforms, sitting and waiting for something to happen. But they don’t fill out their profile, put up a picture, or use the background screen. How can they expect people to be interested with them? #SocialSelling https://aha.pub/MarkAmtower
- I help government contractors build a subject matter expert platform so when they start doing social interaction, they can get to a destination that says who they are, what they do, and whom they do it for. #SocialSelling https://aha.pub/MarkAmtower
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.