Achieve greatness through measurable and sustainable change. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Gretchen Gagel (http://aha.pub/GretchenGagel), who is the president of Greatness Consulting.
Gretchen is a recognized expert in the construction industry and an experienced consultant to the nonprofit sector. She is passionate about helping leaders, teams, and organizations implement measurable and sustainable change to achieve greatness.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Nonprofit orgs that are trying to change something in their org and are not succeeding should look at the work being done by Gretchen Gagel. http://greatnessconsulting.com @GretchenGagel
- If you’re trying to solve a problem in your org, do you know the why of the problem? Have you identified the root cause? You need to do that before you can actually deploy a solution. #Greatness http://greatnessconsulting.com @GretchenGagel
- After identifying the core problem, leaders, teams, and orgs can benefit from adjusting levers to achieve measurable, sustainable change. These levers include processes, metrics, procedures, and KPIs. #Greatness http://greatnessconsulting.com @GretchenGagel
- Many of our clients initially feel that they know the problem but haven’t dug deep enough into the root cause. Once you know the root cause, you can adjust the levels to produce the solution. http://greatnessconsulting.com @GretchenGagel
- Sometimes the root cause of problems that our clients approach us with is culture. That’s not always apparent. After digging deeper into a problem, a change to culture is necessary to produce the results that the Leaders are looking for. @GretchenGagel
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com.