Attract more people and improve client retention through powerful storytelling. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert David Bryson (http://aha.pub/DavidBryson), host of the top-rated podcast in Arizona, “Why Can’t You?”. He is also a keynote and motivational speaker.
David offers consultation for entrepreneurs and small to medium-sized business owners about effective storytelling to increase engagement with clients. He guides his clients through the importance of having a clear vision, helping them to communicate to their audience with impact and to establish a relationship that will reap fruit for years.
If you recognize that your #Storytelling could use a boost to capture people’s attention appropriately and get them to know, like, and trust you, consider reaching out to David Bryson by visiting his website at https://davidbryson7.com/ or http://aha.pub/DavidBryson.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Entrepreneurs and small to medium-sized business owners who need to know how to tell a better story should look at the work being done by David Bryson. #Storytelling https://davidbryson7.com/ @DavidBryson7
- What being able to tell a great story does is put you on the express lane in the trust track of somebody’s life. #Storytelling https://davidbryson7.com/ @DavidBryson7
- They only need to see your product or service one or two times because you told a powerful story. People buy based on emotion, not facts. #Storytelling https://davidbryson7.com/ @DavidBryson7
- If you can get to the emotional core of who people are, you have your express lane! #Storytelling https://davidbryson7.com/ @DavidBryson7
- What a #GreatStory does is help you grab attention. It helps you stand out from all the other businesses offering the same product or services. It helps people realize that they will be the hero of your story, not you. https://davidbryson7.com/ @DavidBryson7
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.