Foster productivity, creativity and happiness at work with peer-reviewed brain science. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert, Scott Crabtree (https://aha.pub/ScottCrabtree), Chief Happiness Officer at Happy Brain Science. He delivers happier and more engaged brains at work with keynotes, workshops, coaching, an e-course and a card game called, “Choose Happiness at Work.”
Scott spent more than six years as a Tech Strategist at Intel and later pursued his passion to help people to apply science in order to be happier and more successful. Some of his clients include Nike, DreamWorks, Activision, Boeing, Bose, HP and Intel. Scott holds a B.A. in Cognitive Science from Vassar College and currently lives in Portland, Oregon.
If you’re not happy or you are managing somebody who’s not happy at work, consider reaching out to Scott Crabtree by visiting his website http://www.happybrainscience.com/ and going to https://aha.pub/ScottCrabtree.
Here are a few AHA messages from this episode:
- Leaders who are managing people who are unhappy and disengaged at work should reach out to Scott Crabtree. Employees might also want to contact him. #ChooseHappiness http://www.happybrainscience.com/ @ScottCrab
- There’s a solid science of happiness in being engaged, feeling committed and giving your best effort at work. I can teach you how to #ChooseHappiness to be more creative and more excited about going to work. http://www.happybrainscience.com/ @ScottCrab
- Peer-reviewed science shows that the choices we make can boost happiness. If we #ChooseHappiness, our brains work better. My clientele success stories give me the perceived credibility to guide you on how to achieve this. https://aha.pub/ScottCrabtree
- My experience in data and engineering-driven environments refined my strong scientific thought process in the #ChooseHappiness methodology. Scientific evidence gives me the credibility to talk about smiling as a catalyst for happiness, for example. https://aha.pub/ScottCrabtree
- Are your team members lacking the interest to connect and communicate? My role is to provide you with powerful happiness-boosting tools based on brain science that you can use to revitalize relationships at work. #ChooseHappiness http://www.happybrainscience.com/ @ScottCrab
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.