Thought Leader Life 292: Guest Jim Waszak
Let your business thrive due to good financial control and information. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Jim Waszak (https://aha.pub/JimWaszak), an outsourced CFO, professional emcee, improv performer, career coach, and talk show host. He helps manufacturing companies reach sky-rocketing growth in a short period of time that results in triple their profit.
Jim’s recent success stories include turning around a manufacturing company and achieving 50% growth in 18 months and profits three times the best in the company’s 70-year history.
If you are a startup or small company struggling to grow and advance because of financial control and information, consider reaching out to Jim Waszak by visiting his LinkedIn profile at https://aha.pub/JimWaszak.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Companies that are too small to have a full-time chief financial officer and that struggle with good financial control and information should seek the expertise of Jim Waszak to optimize better results. https://aha.pub/JimWaszak
- It bothers me to see people put their heart and soul into something but not succeed in their business because they don’t know or understand the numbers. That’s why I want to make a difference in their lives by assisting them. https://aha.pub/JimWaszak
- My focus is to understand what’s going in a business, identify what’s stopping it from growing and thriving, and get it out of the way. https://aha.pub/JimWaszak
- Are you putting in the right mechanics and approach to figure out what your company needs to succeed? If not, let me help you. https://aha.pub/JimWaszak
- About 15 years before moving into the manufacturing world, I was exposed to various departments, like HR and IT. I am also a CPA. These connections stem networking for me, and I have found a great deal of business for people by just by making intros and referrals. https://aha.pub/JimWaszak
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.