Create a people-centered company culture while maximizing the impact of social media using workplace intelligence. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert, Mark Babbitt (https://aha.pub/MarkBabbitt), President of WorqIQ, founder and CEO of YouTern, leadership and career mentor, blogger, speaker and author of “A World Gone Social: How Companies Must Adapt to Survive.”
Mark is included in Inc. Magazine’s Top 100 Leadership Speakers and he is among the “Top 50 Leadership Innovators” with his notable contributions in the business community that are mentioned in Entrepreneur, Forbes, Inc and HBR. He is very passionate in creating exceptional experiences at work, empowering professionals and leaders — including college graduates and CEOs — to improve their current levels and competitive advantages.
To learn more about Mark Babbitt, go to https://aha.pub/MarkBabbitt. For more details about #WorkplaceIntelligence and Mark’s book about the impact of social and digital media on business cultures, visit his website www.worqIQ.com.
Here are a few AHA messages from this episode:
- Business leaders who know that at least an element of their workplace isn’t working, but don’t have a clue how to fix it, should reach out to Mark Babbitt. #WorkplaceIntelligence https://aha.pub/MarkBabbitt
- Through a series of assessments and interviews, I can help your organization figure out exactly what your work climate is and define what you would like the ideal climate to be. #WorkplaceIntelligence worqIQ.com @MarkSBabbitt
- My in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media and technology gives me the perceived credibility to mentor executives and other employees on how to know and connect with an audience in order to meet the business needs. Do you need an intervention? https://aha.pub/MarkBabbitt
- Are your people rewarded based on purpose-driven performance or are they just trading hours for dollars? With my guidance, I can help you improve the overall employee experience in your company. #WorkplaceIntelligence worqIQ.com @MarkSBabbitt
- How do your people get work done? What is it really like to work in your company? My role is to identify your existing company culture and match it with your mission in order to further your goals for the business. #WorkplaceIntelligence https://aha.pub/MarkBabbitt
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.