Harness your innate power and boost credibility and memorability. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Kare Anderson (https://aha.pub/KareAnderson), author, quotability speaker, connective behavior, and Emmy winner. Her oft-cited speaking topics include “Become an Opportunity Maker” and “Hidden Behaviors That Bust or Burst Your Credibility.”
Anderson’s core life mission is to support others as “The Web of Humanity: Becoming an Opportunity Maker,” which is her TED Talk that has earned over a million views. She gives high importance to writing, and her books include, “Mutuality Matters,” “Mutuality Matters More,” “Moving from Me to We,” “Walk Your Talk,” and “Resolving Conflicts Sooner.”
If you are a generalist and cannot get your message across, consider reaching out to Kare Anderson to master specificity by visiting her website, https://sayitbetter.com/, and going to https://aha.pub/KareAnderson.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Companies and associations that want to be effective communicators but look uncomfortable and nervous should reach out to Kare Anderson and be heard. https://aha.pub/KareAnderson
- Do you know your core mission in life? Do you know what matters? When you do, you can start talking effectively to other people. I believe the key need in our culture is connected behavior. That’s my core value. https://aha.pub/KareAnderson
- As a journalist, I’ve learned that every good story starts with a specific example. One way to be credible is to cite diverse people who are unexpected sources. Are you giving attention to specifics? https://aha.pub/KareAnderson
- Specificity boosts credibility and memorability. Do you ask questions when you talk to people? That’s one way to show interest in them! Listen and be heard! https://aha.pub/KareAnderson
- I advocate getting people to be motivated. They read my actionable insights on social media, and there’s always something specific. That’s when they say that they want to learn more about what I have to say. https://aha.pub/KareAnderson
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.