Learn effective communication strategies so that you can continue to grow your enterprise in the midst of a crisis. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert, Bill Coletti https://www.linkedin.com/in/billcoletti/, who is a reputation manager, crisis communications and professional development expert, keynote speaker, Wall Street Journal risk and compliance panelist and an author.
Bill helps corporations, companies and orgs deliver their messages and stories when they are facing a crisis.
If you’re an enterprise in a crisis, or even before you have a crisis, and you want to learn the risk management tips, tricks and techniques to avoid it, you’d want to reach out to Bill Coletti at https://www.linkedin.com/in/billcoletti/.
Here are a few AHA messages from this episode:
- Companies that need to explain something difficult to stakeholders and the public, which they’ve never had to explain before, should reach out to Bill Coletti at https://www.linkedin.com/in/billcoletti/. #CrisisCommunications
- We work with orgs that find themselves in the crosshairs of public expectations for their actions. We help orgs navigate and tell a story through #CrisisCommunications. https://www.linkedin.com/in/billcoletti/
- We help orgs that are in crisis to draft the messages and the story that need to be told. We do hand-to-hand combat in media relations as appropriate. #CrisisCommunications https://www.linkedin.com/in/billcoletti/
- We help corporations and orgs become more risk-aware. It’s one thing to be good at responding to a crisis but it’s even better to have fewer of them to deal with. #CrisisCommunications https://www.linkedin.com/in/billcoletti/
- We’re often brought into a company when they encounter a crisis but they don’t have anyone in their org who knows #CrisisCommunications. They need an expert with the knowledge of how the public thinks and believes. https://www.linkedin.com/in/billcoletti/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, subscribe to the channel: http://youtube.com/user/thoughtleaderlife.