Coping with complex situations by using effective and competent decision-making skills. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert, Mary Lippitt (https://www.linkedin.com/in/MaryLippitt), founder and CEO of Enterprise Management, Ltd. She is also an award-winning author, speaker and consultant.
Mary conducts leadership consulting and training for executives and organizations. She helps her clients improve their organizational effectiveness. She provides them with practical and effective solutions while helping them to improve their decision-making skills and to navigate modern business challenges.
If you’re a director or VP and you’re not sure if you made a good decision, and you need help with #DecisionMaking, you should consider reaching out to Mary Lippitt by visiting her website at https://enterprisemgt.com or https://www.linkedin.com/in/MaryLippitt.
Here are a few AHA messages from this episode:
- Vice presidents and directors who are stressed out about the next decision they need to make, and who need help in order to cope with the complexity they’re facing, should look at the work being done by Mary Lippitt. #CriticalThinking #DecisionMaking https://enterprisemgt.com @MaryLippitt
- Most “IT leaders” have a really good mastery of their style and their competency but they don’t have a framework for analyzing the realities they’re facing. #CriticalThinking #DecisionMaking https://enterprisemgt.com @MaryLippitt
- I give VPs and directors a checklist of six different mindsets where they can collect information, analyze and weigh it and set a priority that will make sure their outcomes are what they actually wanted to achieve. #CriticalThinking #DecisionMaking https://enterprisemgt.com @MaryLippitt
- I think credibility comes from different sources. I’ve done research on 6000 leaders and that gives me credibility. #CriticalThinking #DecisionMaking https://enterprisemgt.com @MaryLippitt
- Having been in the industry for more than 30 years, and having a reputation for delivering impact and results in a short period of time, Mary Lippitt is someone you can turn to so that you can achieve the results you want. #CriticalThinking #DecisionMaking https://www.linkedin.com/in/MaryLippitt @MaryLippitt
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.