Thought Leader Life 332: Guest Gilmore Crosby
Engage your people with cultural change and align your workforce and organization development strategies for results on the bottom line. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert, Gilmore Crosby (https://www.linkedin.com/in/gilcrosby/), an experienced and effective leadership and organization development professional. He is a change and project management expert with extensive experience in executive coaching and the facilitation of cultural change in addition to being an author and the president of Crosby & Associates.
Gilmore conducts workshops using the T-group method which is a group dynamic process for learning about how people think about the world and how they handle interactions. Some of his books are “Leadership Can Be Learned: Clarity, Connection and Results” (2017) and “Fight, Flight, Freeze: Emotional Intelligence, Behavioral Science, Systems Theory & Leadership” (2006). Both books offer a practical and proven systems approach to leadership and are available online.
If your firm is stuck or not moving in the right direction, and you want to be more effective, consider reaching out to Gilmore Crosby by visiting his website https://www.crosbyod.com/ and going to https://www.linkedin.com/in/gilcrosby/.
Here are a few AHA messages from this episode:
- Business owners and executives who are confused and who are not getting the results they have hoped for, and don’t really know what to do, should reach out to Gilmore Crosby. #OrganizationDevelopment https://www.linkedin.com/in/gilcrosby/
- I can provide you with conversations where you can ask the right questions. In order to solve your problems, I can teach you how to apply Kurt Lewin’s methods in #OrganizationDevelopment. https://www.crosbyod.com/ @CrosbyandAssoc
- Walking on the giant shoulders of my father, Robert Crosby, and Kurt Lewin, and working with large companies from different locations globally, gives me the credibility to help you find solutions to setbacks in #OrganizationDevelopment. https://www.linkedin.com/in/gilcrosby/
- I have experience and wisdom that was gained over the years by working with various teams, so, I can coach you with clarity and accountability and guide you in developing strategies for better alignment in your organization. #OrganizationDevelopment https://www.crosbyod.com/ @CrosbyandAssoc
- Planning and implementing change are two different things. When you can apply those to your own life, it’s easier to do the same in your business. #OrganizationDevelopment https://www.linkedin.com/in/gilcrosby/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.