Drive performance and growth with highly effective operational strategies.This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert, Paul Rosenberg (https://www.linkedin.com/in/paul-rosenberg-69a2a9/), an award-winning transformational leadership coach and speaker with over 30 years of experience. He offers a unique global skill set that has brought clients over 100 million dollars in performance improvements.
Paul delivers solid results on business strategy, operations performance and cross-functional team leadership. He brings experience gained in key project management and client engagement roles. Paul is a leading provider of performance and leadership coaching to multinational clients.
If you are worried about driving performance and growth, and you doubtyour ability to make that happen, you should consider reaching out to Paul Rosenberg by visiting his website https://rosenbergpaul.com and going to https://www.linkedin.com/in/paul-rosenberg-69a2a9/.
Here are a few AHA messages from this episode:
- Leaders at all levels who are worried about driving #Performance and growth and their ability to make that work, should reach out to Paul Rosenberg. https://rosenbergpaul.com @PaulRosenberg_
- Leaders can benefit from a concept called “going rogue.”That calls for stepping back from the norm and creating space to do great things in terms of #Performance and growth. https://rosenbergpaul.com @PaulRosenberg_
- Leaders get deluged every day with noise, data and decision-making. By going rogue and stepping back a bit, you can ask if you made the right decision. #Performance https://rosenbergpaul.com @PaulRosenberg_
- When leaders forget the strength they had when they were in a startup or a new organization, they tend to stagnate. It is the spirit of innovation and taking risks that help to drive growth. #Performance https://rosenbergpaul.com @PaulRosenberg_
- After over 30 years of leadership development and $100 million in #Performance improvements, I have the perceived credibility to help leaders at all levels to drive performance and growth. https://www.linkedin.com/in/paul-rosenberg-69a2a9/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.