Generate more leads and revenue with customizable marketing tools. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Luke Acree (https://www.linkedin.com/in/lukeacree/), president at ReminderMedia, relationship marketer, and publisher of American Lifestyle magazine.
Luke is passionate about helping business professionals understand how to connect with their client database in a way that generates leads, secures repeat clients, and captures referrals. Known as a sales fanatic, marketing evangelist, and an expert team builder, he has partnered and worked with tens of thousands of companies.
If you’re a business professional or owner and find yourself leaving money on the table either with existing clients or due to underwhelming marketing not being as effective as you need it to be, reach out to Luke Acree by going to his website at https://remindermedia.com/ and visiting his profile at https://www.linkedin.com/in/lukeacree/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Business owners who are tired of losing deals, repeat business, or even more importantly, referrals because they did not follow up should reach out to Luke Acree. https://www.linkedin.com/in/lukeacree/
- Many tend to fail because they don’t know they should do something. That’s when we step in as a company. We provide high-quality touchpoints that can send you to your clients so you can start a conversation with them. https://www.linkedin.com/in/lukeacree/
- Most business owners are good at promoting their business, but they’re bad at connecting on a relationship level because they don’t look at their clients as their family members. How are you treating your clients? https://www.linkedin.com/in/lukeacree/
- Why not send stuff to your clients? That’s why we came up with our flagship product: a magazine. When your customers receive a magazine, they bring it in and set it on the countertop; when they receive a listing card, they just toss it. https://www.linkedin.com/in/lukeacree/
- Setting up a constant visual reminder attracts potential clients. Real estate agents, financial advisors, insurance agents, and other business professionals should consider having beautiful, professionally crafted content! https://www.linkedin.com/in/lukeacree/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.