Addressing employee retention issues in organizations with science-based employee engagement tools. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert, Don Rheem (https://www.linkedin.com/in/DonRheem), CEO of E3Solutions and a consultant at the US Securities and Exchange Commission and The National Institutes of Health. He is also an author, a keynote speaker and a Vistage and TEDx speaker.
Don conducts science-based consultations for CEOs and senior leaders about employee engagement. He provides his clients with employee workplace metrics as well as keynotes, coaching and workshops in order to help improve employee engagement and to reduce employee turnover within their organizations.
If you recognize that you have a big #EmployeeRetention issue and you need help with #EmployeeEngagement for your organization, you should consider reaching out to Don Rheem by visiting his website at https://www.e3solutions.com or https://www.linkedin.com/in/DonRheem.
Here are a few AHA messages from this episode:
- CEOs and other senior leaders who are challenged when hiring and retaining top-quality talent should look at the work being done by Don Rheem. #EmployeeEngagement https://www.e3solutions.com @DonRheem
- The foundation of what we do is that we measure #EmployeeEngagement inside an organization to get a good sense of what the culture is like. https://www.e3solutions.com @DonRheem
- We go in with a science-based survey and we measure engagement for each manager. Every manager gets their own score so that we can help them understand whether their culture is one where people would like to stay. #EmployeeEngagement https://www.e3solutions.com @DonRheem
- In an organization, you’ve got one culture that is written across the whole organization. In locations or departments, you have subcultures. Under managers, you have micro-cultures. #EmployeeEngagement https://www.e3solutions.com @DonRheem
- #EmployeeEngagement is determined directly by an employee’s immediate manager or supervisor. If you really want to know what’s going on inside your company, you have to understand it at the managerial level or you just can’t act on it. https://www.linkedin.com/in/DonRheem @DonRheem
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.