Adapt to fast-changing times by looking through the lens of corporate anthropology. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert, Andrea Simon https://www.linkedin.com/in/Andrea-Simon-71386/, who is a corporate anthropologist, a management consultant, a podcast host speaker and an award-winning author.
Andrea is an expert in helping organizations to change their corporate cultures and to grow their businesses in these changing times.
If you see a need for a pragmatic anthropologist to help you with a change in your org that’s necessary, you’d want to reach out to Andrea Simon at https://www.SimonAssociates.net/. #CorporateAnthropology
Here are a few AHA messages from this episode:
- Organizations that need or want to change should reach out to Andrea Simon at https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrea-simon-71386. #CorporateAnthropology
- We’re in the fourth industrial revolution. As an anthropologist, my job is to help you see, feel and think in new ways so that you can adapt to fast-changing times. #CorporateAnthropology https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrea-simon-71386
- Most of our clients are on the brink. They’re either going to fall or they will soar, so, sometimes they need a little hand on how to do things better or differently. #CorporateAnthropology https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrea-simon-71386
- The hardest thing for organizations to do is to step out, be a little anthropological and look at their businesses through a fresh lens. I tell them it’s not that hard. #CorporateAnthropology https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrea-simon-71386
- After visiting companies with our clients, we write down our observations. And it’s like we were in two different places because we were listening for different kinds of things. #CorporateAnthropology https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrea-simon-71386
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit our website at: https://thoughtleaderlife.com