Expand your business globally by exploring and navigating new marketplace challenges and opportunities. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert, Lucie Newcomb https://www.linkedin.com/in/LucieNewcomb/, who is the President and CEO of the NewComm Global Group, Inc. based in Silicon Valley.
Lucie is a recognized global B2B strategy, marketing and business leader helping companies to build, launch, change things strategically and drive results collaboratively.
If you are a #GlobalBusiness or you’re trying to figure out whether or not you should be and you want an expert and partner, reach out to Lucie Newcomb at https://www.NewCommGlobal.com/.
Here are a few AHA messages from this episode:
- Orgs that are exploring and navigating global business challenges and opportunities should reach out to Lucie Newcomb at https://www.linkedin.com/in/LucieNewcomb/. #GlobalBusiness
- We help evaluate global business challenges and opportunities. Global business is a long-term play and not an overnight sensation. It’s definitely an investment. #GlobalBusiness https://www.linkedin.com/in/LucieNewcomb/
- People tend to have big dreams about going global. We help them to have a realistic view of the opportunities and risks of what a dynamic environment is right now, sometimes being the devil’s advocate in that way. #GlobalBusiness https://www.linkedin.com/in/LucieNewcomb/
- People who want to come and do business in the US see big numbers. And we have to say, “Let’s look at your target market, your niche and so forth so that you are set up to win and achieve high ROI for the long term. ” #GlobalBusiness https://www.linkedin.com/in/LucieNewcomb/
- We have #GlobalBusiness Advisory, Training and Executive Services. On our website, we have assessment tools that allow anyone to see if their company is ready to go global or to expand globally. Those are two very different things. https://www.linkedin.com/in/LucieNewcomb/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit us at: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com.