Improving the performance of CEOs and their companies with CEO peer groups. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert, Jim Schleckser (https://www.linkedin.com/in/JimSchleckser), CEO and Managing Partner of the Inc. CEO Project. He is also a bestselling author, public speaker and popular columnist advisor to fast growth CEOs and CEO peer groups.
Jim helps CEOs to achieve their best performance and to find solutions to their corporate issues by getting engaged in CEO peer groups. He provides his clients with a structured methodology and regular peer group meetings. He brings with him his extensive leadership experience with organizations in both public and private environments across multiple industries.
If you’re a CEO and you recognize that the job of a CEO is lonely and that having a #PeerGroup would be a beautiful thing to have around, consider reaching out to Jim Schleckser by visiting his website at https://incceoproject.com or https://www.linkedin.com/in/JimSchleckser.
Here are a few AHA messages from this episode:
- CEOs who want to improve their performance, either because they’re below where they’d like to be or they think that there’s more opportunity available, should reach out to Jim Schleckser. #Performance #PeerGroup https://incceoproject.com @incCEOProject
- Are you struggling to improve your performance? I help CEOs achieve the best #Performance they possibly can from themselves and, consequently, from their companies by identifying the transitions every growth company goes through. https://incceoproject.com @incCEOProject
- With the #PeerGroup, we help CEOs to go through a transition because it may be the first time for them but it’s not the first time for the group. https://incceoproject.com @incCEOProject
- In his book, “Think and Grow Rich,” Napoleon Hill talked a fair amount about building a mastermind group around yourself with people who are committed to your cause but don’t have an agenda. That’s exactly what we do for CEOs. #PeerGroup https://incceoproject.com @incCEOProject
- I help CEOs find a mastermind group of super-smart and capable CEOs. None of them are competitive. They want to help other CEOs on their journeys and the deal is, “I’ll help you if you help me.” #PeerGroup https://incceoproject.com @incCEOProject
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.