Exit your business successfully, cross the finish line strong, and maximize profits by exploring life after business. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Jason Collett (https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasontcollett/), an executive advisor, keynote speaker, strategic HR, and transitioning business owner. He helps business owners achieve their dreams by positioning their company and building effective processes that ensure a profitable and quick sale of businesses.
Jason is committed to inspiring and educating business leaders and HR professionals around the globe. He offers dynamic keynotes on the big stage to deliver pragmatic leadership and strategic solutions.
If you are a business owner or a retiree who wants to ensure that you get the right valuation for your business, reach out to Jason Collett by visiting his LinkedIn profile at https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasontcollett/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Successful business owners who do not have any ideas on how to exit their business should reach out to Jason Collett and cross the finish line strong. https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasontcollett/
- Jason Collett’s ultimate goal is to help business owners who put blood, sweat, and tears into their companies cross the finish line strong and maximize profits in their pocket when they transition. https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasontcollett/
- What I do is ensure that retiree business owners have a plan, a life after business. I make sure that they have direction because they can’t golf and sail forever. https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasontcollett/
- Selling a business can be difficult. But it shouldn’t be. Jason Collett knows the secrets of selling successfully. https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasontcollett/
- Having group conversations where business owners can learn from one another is critical. They can learn more from themselves. Let’s get together so we can benefit. https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasontcollett/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.