Be a predominant business leader by committing to strategies and keeping things simple. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Mark Green (https://www.linkedin.com/in/coachmarkgreen/), a speaker, executive director for business development, strategic advisor, and business and leadership growth coach to CEOs and executive teams worldwide. He is the author of the books, “Activator: CEO Guide to Clear Thinking and Getting Things Done” and “Creating a Culture of Accountability.”
Mark is an entrepreneurial commercial business executive and revenue generator who is successful in designing and implementing growth strategies that consistently exceed revenue targets in companies ranging from large corporations to midsize and emerging companies. He is passionate in leveraging award-winning curricula and sales training systems capabilities to drive market leadership and strengthen shareholder value in organizations.
If you’re a CEO or in HR with influence on your leader and recognize the need of practical tools for high-growth firms, reach out to Mark Green by visiting his website, https://www.mark-green.com/, and going to https://www.linkedin.com/in/coachmarkgreen/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Growth-oriented CEOs who are frustrated that their business is not growing at the rate at which they think it should will benefit by reaching out to Mark Green. https://www.linkedin.com/in/coachmarkgreen/
- The real enemy in businesses is complexity, which scales exponentially. I can help you overcome complexity, as any business typically scales only in a more linear fashion. #Maximizer https://www.mark-green.com/ @MarkEGreen
- My role is to help you focus on simplifying your business and creating scale using proven tools in the areas of strategy, leadership, talent, execution, customers, systems, and profit. #Maximizer https://www.linkedin.com/in/coachmarkgreen/
- With my guidance and expertise, I can help you learn how to get out of your own way as a leader, which will then pave the way for you to have the growth and scale that you are looking for. #Maximizer https://www.linkedin.com/in/coachmarkgreen/
- Using a behavioral approach and mental models to leverage how our minds work, I can mentor you in overcoming the biases that you have that may crimp your decision making and ability to act. #Maximizer https://www.mark-green.com/ @MarkEGreen
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.