Build high-performance teams through strengths application, coaching, and training. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Teri Johnson (https://www.linkedin.com/in/personalbestpartners), a workplace consultant and executive coach. She is the president and founding partner of Personal Best Partners, LLC.
Teri is an expert in training and coaching using the StrengthsFinder assessment and works with organizations to create a strengths-based approach to performance, leadership development, and team building. She helps senior leaders in their teams shift culture and become more collaborative. Teri’s goal is to help people do what they do best, at work and in life, by stepping confidently into the roles in which they have evolved.
Senior leaders who are struggling to get the #Performance they want out of their team and are not being successful should reach out to Teri Johnson by visiting her website, http://www.personalbestpartners.com, and going to https://www.linkedin.com/in/personalbestpartners.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Senior leaders who are struggling to get the #Performance they want out of their team and are not being successful should reach out to Teri Johnson. http://www.personalbestpartners.com @strengthscoacht
- Most of the problems that senior leaders have can be linked to the drama on their teams. This is not always easy to identify because it shows up in many different ways. #HighPerformance http://www.personalbestpartners.com @strengthscoacht
- Managing globally and geographically diverse teams and my sincere desire to be of service give me the credibility to help senior leaders build #HighPerformance teams. https://www.linkedin.com/in/personalbestpartners
- Building a #HighPerformance team begins with understanding the culture of the individual, team, or org. I invest in understanding the team culture and mindset from which everything flows. https://www.linkedin.com/in/personalbestpartners
- Inherent within every org, team, and individual is the potential for greatness. I can help you tap into the genius of your team to drive a #HighPerformance culture. http://www.personalbestpartners.com @strengthscoacht
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.