Acquire and retain the right talent by integrating the gig economy into your business. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert, Wael Zaki https://www.linkedin.com/in/WaelZak/, who is a seasoned human capital transformational leader with over 20 years of experience in EMEA. He partners with CEOs and other executives to transform their businesses via people strategies.
If you have an organization and you can’t afford full-time people, but you need help and support at a significantly greater level, you’re going to want to reach out to Wael Zaki at https://www.linkedin.com/in/WaelZak/. #GigEconomy
Here are a few AHA messages from this episode:
- Companies that cannot afford to hire full-time employees should see the work being done by Wael Zaki at https://www.linkedin.com/in/WaelZak/.
- We heard about problems related to acquiring talent and retaining talent. From there, we found an opportunity to leverage the #GigEconomy. https://www.linkedin.com/in/WaelZak/
- We help organizations to find the right talent and how to afford it at the same time. #GigEconomy https://www.linkedin.com/in/WaelZak/
- We’re advocating for the #GigEconomy in the Middle East but, at the same time, trying to bridge the gap in terms of subject matter expertise. https://www.linkedin.com/in/WaelZak/
- We created a marketplace for a collaborative type of work where anyone who has a certain type of expertise can come in and help organizations either remotely or on site if required. #GigEconomy https://www.linkedin.com/in/WaelZak/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit us at: https://thoughtleaderlife.com