Thought Leader Life 386: Guest Kathy Letendre
Achieve organizational excellence through transformational improvements. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Kathy Letendre (https://www.linkedin.com/in/kathyletendre/), an organizational excellence expert. She guides leaders, teams, and organizations through transformative improvements for their customers, organizations, and community.
Kathy, previously a healthcare executive, has expertise setting a compelling organizational direction, accelerating to excellence, and solidifying execution. This enables her to contribute to the transformation of organizations and leaders in all sectors. As an advisor and consultant to executives, leadership teams, and organizations, she thrives when helping others create their excellence advantage. Kathy guides leaders to achieve the highest levels of performance through focusing on the priorities that will significantly improve their impact and by aligning organizational efforts toward excellence.
If your org is striving for #Excellence, reach out to Kathy Letendre by visiting her website, https://www.letendreassociates.com, and going to https://www.linkedin.com/in/kathyletendre.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Healthcare leaders who are looking to make transformative improvements and are stuck should reach out to Kathy Letendre. #Excellence https://www.letendreassociates.com @KathyLetendre
- When healthcare leaders are true to themselves, they see their success but know there’s something more. I can guide you through the next steps toward #Excellence. https://www.letendreassociates.com @KathyLetendre
- Success means different things to different people. I work primarily with the executives in healthcare organizations as individuals and as a senior leadership team to define #Excellence in their terms. https://www.letendreassociates.com @KathyLetendre
- My primary credibility to make transformative improvements comes from having done this firsthand. I know the struggles and challenges. I also know the pride when your org becomes #Excellent for its patients, staff, and community. https://www.linkedin.com/in/kathyletendre
- I work with healthcare leaders so they can recognize if they’re stuck. I guide them through the ways to get unstuck and begin to move the ball forward toward #Excellence. https://www.linkedin.com/in/kathyletendre
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.